Freelance Designer (Remote)
As a Designer on our creative design team, you will be at the heart of bringing creative ideas to life. We work across the latest platforms, covering web and mobile experiences, visual design, photography, video, and animation. This role reports to our Creative Lead.
*For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio.
In this role, you will:
- Work independently and collaboratively on projects to create campaigns, graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments
- Translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts for various channels
- Produce brand and campaign standards, templates, and style guides
- Elevate brand aesthetics while supporting overall brand direction
- Work with partners across Joggy & TYB to guarantee an integrated brand experience
- 5+ years of relevant design experience or freelance work
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ability to execute multiple styles of design
- Understanding of typography, grid systems and color theory
- A point of view on brand identity systems
- Experience pushing a brand forward with fresh, inventive ideas
- Experience working cross-functionally to launch creative deliverables
- Understanding of performance-based marketing strategies
- Familiarity with both new and traditional brand channels and media
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, ancestry, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual-orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status/domestic partner status, handicap, physical or mental disability, veteran’s and/or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic as protected under applicable federal, state and local law.