Freelance Copywriter (Remote)
As a Copywriter you'll help communicate the value of Joggy’s products across a variety of channels, from email marketing to digital ads and many others. You will become an expert in our messaging and positioning, understanding how to best resonate with this specific audience and increase conversion across all our creative deliverables. You will reliably deliver copy that fits Joggy's voice and tone and delivers on the brief. This role reports to our Creative Lead.
For us, writing isn't just a discipline—it's an understanding of how to connect and communicate with our customers. You sweat the smallest details, understand what it takes to develop and execute on effective creative work, excel in collaboration, and have opinions on em dashes and Oxford commas. You can share and sell ideas, and you can encourage and help others to do the same.
*For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio (please include copywriting samples)
In this role, you will:
- Write copy for marketing web pages, social posts, overview videos, sales + event materials, presentations, growth marketing campaigns, SEO, email campaigns and more
- Collaborate with our lab partners, scientists and legal team to create precise, accurate copy that clearly communicates and is legally compliant
- Learn how to use customer and data insights to create inspiring work
- Bring fresh ideas that push creative work forward
- Collaborate across the Joggy organization to ensure a consistent, integrated customer experience and cohesive tone of voice
- Consider audience journey across several brand touchpoints
- Be willing to iterate quickly and receive feedback constructively
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience
- Excellent grammar, writing, and editorial skills
- Ability to explain complicated products and processes in simple, human ways
- Creative flexibility—you can flex your writing and adjust your language and tone based on your audience
- Interest in understanding performance-based marketing strategies and tactics, and using data to make smart, hardworking creative deliverables
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, ancestry, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual-orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status/domestic partner status, handicap, physical or mental disability, veteran’s and/or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic as protected under applicable federal, state and local law.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter with the job description as the subject line.